1. Warner Robins business owner plans Cancer Care Day
Color Me Pink will be giving away items like hats, scarves and wigs to women who need them.
2. Washington Memorial Library puts reading on wheels with custom-made ‘Book Bike’
The new book bike might make a stop at a Macon neighborhood near you!
3. Love in the Time of COVID: Central Georgia couples brought together by pandemic
Six different people — three couples who all have at least two things in common. Each couple were friends first, and they started dating during the pandemic.
4. Mercer graduate honored with ‘Caregiver of the Year’ award
The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving awarded Javoski Harden state “Caregiver of the Year.”
5. ‘Christmas just has a magic to it’: Wilcox County couple opens pick-your-own tree farm
Matthew and Kelly Barnard began the process of growing the young trees back in 2017.