I was in Ohio last year for Christmas and I loved it. I always enjoy buying Christmas gifts for people, surrounded by festive music and decorations. Christmas can be so magical. But, nobody likes the gift-wrapping process. We can all agree that it can be a very frustrating, as the final wrapped present never turns out as it should.
But, don’t worry, because this simple method of making a beautiful bow can add that extra bit of sparkle to your Christmas gift and best of all, it just requires a fork. The video below has already attracted millions of views on YouTube and you’ll understand why when you watch it.
You will need:
- A fork
- Two different colored lengths of ribbon
- A lit candle
- Take the ribbon and thread it through the prongs of the fork. Continue back and forth until you have several rows of threaded ribbon.
- Thread the other piece of ribbon vertically around the threaded ribbon, through the middle of the fork and tie together.
- Then secure with a knot.
- Carefully pull the ribbon from the fork and trim the longer pieces to size.
- Seal the ends by dipping them into the wax of a lighted candle. But as usual when dealing with fire: be careful.
- Then your sweet little bow is ready to be attached to the gift of your choice, or a Christmas card, frame or even your hair for that special festive party. So beautiful and so easy!